Provincia: 100% En remoto
Based within Kenmei Services Delivery Organization, an experienced globally exposed organization, you will be working on at the cutting edge of technology (4G, 5G, BigData, ML/AI, Network E2E operations) and will be involved with projects in diverse global locations.
In this role, you will be part of an experienced network optimization team in charge of providing optimization activities in a multi-vendor and multi-technology environment for one of our main customers.
The candidate will be in charge of preparing and conducting the drive test measurements and also, it will participate and execute the analysis of the measured areas, to improve the network performance of a national mobile operator.
Therefore, the field drive test activities will be combined with optimization analysis and customer reports preparation.
The candidate must have availability to travel around the national territory.
• Degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Telco Industry with experience in service delivery and consultative activities towards Network RF Optimization scope.
• Experience in the handling and configuration of Drive Test tools: Nemo / Tems / XCAL or similar.
• Organizational capacity and work planning
• Decision-making and proactive attitude
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Basic troubleshooting knowledge
• Experience in call traces and mobile networks Parameterization will be an asset.
• Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
Tecnologías: Nemo, Tems, XCAL or similar
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/rf-field-test-engineer-100-en-remoto/nemo-tems-xcal-or-similar/rf-2670sb45cab64ba674ba
Ir a la fuente